It was my 24th birthday last week and I am officially growing old…. I still feel like it wasn’t that long ago that I turned 18. Reality is that this was 6 years ago!! So much has changed in such a short time – is there ever a period of so much activity?
- I got married
- I studied for a 5 year Masters Degree
- I got a real job after working for 4 years as a nightclub bouncer
- Mrs Scot and I bought a house
- I travelled to 4 continents, multiple times
- I learned to dive and fell in love with it over and over again (Open Water, Advanced Open Water, EFR, Rescue Diver)
- I founded a Toastmasters Club
- I did a skydive
- I skiied in 5 countries
- I learned to snowboard
- I passed my motorbike test and bought a sports bike!
- I moved to London
- I started this blog
Will life slow down for me now? Will the period from 24 to 30 be as action packed?
OF COURSE IT WILL!!!!!!
What are your plans for the next 6 years?