In order to offer more diverse content here, I am looking for writers, to provide simple but original posts about personal finance, personal growth, travel and fitness.
Here are the guidelines:
- You don’t need to be a blogger or have a personal site.
- You can submit as many posts as you like.
- Posts should be 800-1,000 words.
- Written in good English.
- Spell checked.
- Either general or targeting UK aspects of personal finance.
- Original topics, not “Save money on groceries”.
- Please include a creative commons picture or one of your own if you submit a personal story.
- You get ONE LINK back to your site, and up to TWO LINKS back to social media.
- No product promotion. See my advertising page if you want to promote a company.
- No affiliate links.
- Product reviews will be accepted if they provide value to the reader, i.e. a money saving app, that new pair of running shoes you tried. Not payday loans.
- Include your bio, a headshot/logo if you want, and a formatted post in Word, Google Docs or HTML
- Please send your post via email to [email protected] with “SavvyScot Post Submission” in the headline.
I will pay you £15/$20 via PayPal once the post is published or scheduled to be published.