Please Subscribe to SavvyScot.com updates by entering your email address in the box at the bottom of the page – Thanks!
Another busy week at SavvyScot HQ. The Relay Rides Giveaway only has 3 days remaining and currently only has 23 entries! You could be in with a serious chance of winning a nice credit coupon there! Details about a new giveaway for copies of a brand new personal finance book will be released this week – open to readers in all countries.
Most popular post of the week at SavvyScot was 5 Reasons Why Savings Are Important
Summary of Stats:
- Average no. of visits per day – 125 – down from 137 last week.
- Alexa Rank – 260,735 – down about 20k from last week – aiming for <250k by next Sunday
- Alexa Rank (UK) – 9037 – a nice drop of around 500 places
- Sterling Effort UK Ranking – 20th – Down one place, but a lot of new blogs added which have been around a long time. I am confident that when my site finally gets a complete rank then I will sky-rocket up these ranks!
- Facebook Likes – 630
- Twitter Followers – around 25k
- Subscribers – 26 – aiming for 30 by next week
I am extremely happy with these stats. The UK blog scene is extremely under-represented; I am confident that I can take SS to the next level over the next year!
Top Posts This Week
Lot’s of great posts this week; my love goes out to:
Emergency Fund Man to the Rescue! – Objective Wealth
6 Ways to Avoid Blogger Burnout – Modest Money
Turning Down the Noise – Budget & the Beach
Tales of a Tightwad’s New Facelift – The Tightwad Tale
Sterling Effort – Smackhead! – Sterling Effort
Build a Home Series – Quick Update – Budgeting in the Fun Stuff
Impromptu Vegas Trip – My Pennies My Thoughts
Pensioners are not hurt by Quantitative Easing – Ethan’s Money
That’s all folks – enjoy your Sunday Evening!
Image credit – Sloth Boogie